The Forest Park South Business Association is a membership organization created to advance the mutual interests of commercial establishments within the area bounded by Hampton Avenue on the west, 39th Street on the east, Forest Park Avenue on the north and Interstate 44 on the south.
The Forest Park South Business Association works to:
- Serve as a representative for businesses in community planning and improvement projects
- Plan future growth and development of the district
- Support and fund community events
- Serve as an advocate for members
- Encourage fellowship among business owners
- Assist various charity work
Benefits of Membership
- Networking and information sharing
- FPSBA Perks Program
- Direct line of communication with government officials and public services
- Representation on numerous boards and committees within service area
- Influence regarding grants for neighborhood improvement and development
- Business listing on website and marketing publications
- Invitation to sponsored events
- Contributed to funding and implementation of Grove entry marker on Manchester Avenue
- Oakland Avenue way-finding and public infrastructure improvements
- Receipt of $2.2 million streetscape improvement for Manchester Avenue
- Receipt of $1.5 million pedestrian lighting for Manchester Avenue
- Establishment of Prohibitive Use legislation for Forest Park Southeast area
- Receipt of $45,000 MoDOT marketing grant
- Receipt of $18,000 City of St. Louis commercial façade grant
2019 Membership Survey
We want to hear from you! If you are a current or previous member of the FPSBA, we would greatly appreciate your input by filling out this short survey (2 minutes). This survey can be accessed using the link below:
Join the Forest Park South Business Association for our Spring Happy Hour on Wednesday, May 15th from 5:00pm-7:00pm at the St. Louis Science Center: Outside in the GROW Exhibit.
Enjoy drinks, bites, and network with local business peers in the Forest Park South neighborhoods. This is a family-friendly event that is open to current, new, AND prospective members.
If you have any questions please contact Linda Nguyen at 314-535-5311 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!
Current Initiatives & Upcoming Projects
- Working with the City of St. Louis to improve pedestrian and driver safety at the intersection of Tower Grove and Vandeventer Avenues.
For a schedule of meetings, please click here. Meetings take place at various locations in the service area footprint. The monthly board meeting is open to all association members. The Association hosts three quarterly networking luncheons and one Holiday Happy Hour each year.
Please call Linda Nguyen at 314-535-5311 or e-mail email@example.com to verify meeting times and locations.